Hello

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I'm Victoria, I own and run a website selling educational toys for 0 to 5 year olds. I have 2 little helpers who roadtest all my toys and help me discover new toys to aid their development as they grow. With this blog I hope to bring together exciting news and special offers from the website, brilliant baby / toddler ideas for anyone in contact with growing little people and hopefully a few giggles.
Take a look at my website http://www.babydazzlers.com

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Reward Charts

Recently life with two very small children has reduced me and the hubby to become constant bribers. "If you eat up all your dinner you can have a pudding", "If you get dressed quickly you can have a story" etc, etc. I hate doing it but still find myself saying them everyday like a mantra. That is of course until we decided to buy the girls reward charts for Christmas.

They have pride of place on our landing and look fab when they are covered in stars. The girls love them.

A reward chart works by listing various tasks you would like your child to improve on. For example getting dressed, tidying up, making your bed, brushing your teeth. There will be hundreds of tasks and I can imagine in each household the tasks will be different. For every task completed by your child they earn a star. Now the exciting bit for your child. The incentive for gaining all those stars is that eventually when enough stars have been earned (you can decide the total) they get a PRIZE. The prize could be anything and again I bet each household would choose a different gift.

Ours is a SPECIAL TREAT. I suppose it's a little cheat but it means I can reward them with anything. Days out, sweets and toys are just a few things I can come up with.

So with this success http://www.babydazzlers.com/ are selling their reward charts at fantastic prices.

Fabric Wallhanging Reward Chart Sale Price £19.99 was £34.99



Magnetic Reward Chart Sale Price £7.50 was £9

I wonder if it would have the same success on my hubby?


















No comments:

Post a Comment