Hello

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I'm Victoria, I own and run a website selling educational toys for 0 to 5 year olds. I have 2 little helpers who roadtest all my toys and help me discover new toys to aid their development as they grow. With this blog I hope to bring together exciting news and special offers from the website, brilliant baby / toddler ideas for anyone in contact with growing little people and hopefully a few giggles.
Take a look at my website http://www.babydazzlers.com

Monday 18 January 2010

Cottonwool Snowmen


We were facing another day around the house, thanks to the snow.
Looking out of our window and seeing the snowman the girls built with their dad, I thought we could pass sometime creating snowmen inside.
The next thought was "how"?

With limited resources our snowmen were going to be very interesting indeed. Luckily I had just bought a new pack of cottonwool round pads so that was our snowmen bodies sorted.

Gluing and sticking my daughters favourite.

I drew the outline of the snowmen

The girls glued on the cottonwool rounds

Raisins, (which are in abundance in our house), were used for the snowman's buttons, eyes and mouth.
I was all out of carrots. I had cheese and it was orange. Two triangles were cut out for Snowmen noses.

I did have wool in our craft box so our snowmen got hats and scarves.

We were all really pleased on how our snowmen pictures turned out and are being shown off with pride (by me mostly) as I realised you don't need to have the entire stock of Hobbycraft to introduce craft to your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment