Hello

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I'm Victoria, I own and run a website selling educational toys for 0 to 5 year olds. I have 2 little helpers who roadtest all my toys and help me discover new toys to aid their development as they grow. With this blog I hope to bring together exciting news and special offers from the website, brilliant baby / toddler ideas for anyone in contact with growing little people and hopefully a few giggles.
Take a look at my website http://www.babydazzlers.com

Wednesday 20 January 2010

cbeebies Mister Maker

My girls love watching cbeebies.

I couldn't say they have a favourite programme as they seem to love anything that comes on. I know there are huge debates on how much tv your children should watch but I cannot ignore that both my girls language and imagination have developed through a little cbeebies watching.

There is a little downside. My eldest has obviously been inspired by Mister Maker and his arty ways, especially the making art with ordinary household objects episodes. I occasionally find our clean clothes that were once drying on the radiators on the floor and sculpted into something from her imagination or very recently a work of art with nappy bags that practically covered the whole upstairs floor area.

Move over Tracey Emin!

No comments:

Post a Comment