Hello

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I'm Victoria, I own and run a website selling educational toys for 0 to 5 year olds. I have 2 little helpers who roadtest all my toys and help me discover new toys to aid their development as they grow. With this blog I hope to bring together exciting news and special offers from the website, brilliant baby / toddler ideas for anyone in contact with growing little people and hopefully a few giggles.
Take a look at my website http://www.babydazzlers.com

Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year

I am really excited for 2010. I'm not one for making resolutions (I never manage to keep them)but a new year does always feel like a new chapter.

At new year, my thoughts always turn to what new toys I can find to sell on the website. I love looking at new toys probably more so than the girls and I don't think this year I will be disappointed!

So I begin my new chapter tomorrow and I hope I can blog an interesting year.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment