Hello

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I'm Victoria, I own and run a website selling educational toys for 0 to 5 year olds. I have 2 little helpers who roadtest all my toys and help me discover new toys to aid their development as they grow. With this blog I hope to bring together exciting news and special offers from the website, brilliant baby / toddler ideas for anyone in contact with growing little people and hopefully a few giggles.
Take a look at my website http://www.babydazzlers.com

Saturday 26 December 2009

The Gruffalo

3 times now!

We all sat down as a family this morning to watch this brilliant animated story. Hubby managed to escape after the first showing but I am still sat here holding the hand of my eldest at the scary bits. I can smell lunch being made so hopefully I can escape a fourth time........until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment